Sunday, January 31, 2010

SLacKnOnMyPiMPin

..apologies for not blogging for a while. I've had a STUPID hectic week. I started a new job Monday, so btwn tweeting my life away until like 2am and clubbin only to wake up at 8am... its been killing my life..

Wednesday night, Iwent to a little gathering at a friends house. We played Taboo, well they played Taboo.. I just giggled my life away.. so from that we go into a female-male question-answer session that happened to be broadcasted live via ustream. Topics were: sidechicks knowin there place..should the be muffin (i dont say pu&&y or dcik.. those words are so vulgar to me, but i'll say a cuss word every other just dont like those words) bald, shaped up, or fro'd .. lickin ass .. and many others are the lickin ass session i went home..

But lets skip to the conversation about licking ass. This girl said that she licks her mans ass faithfully and has no problem with it. Also she sticks her finger up his ass because thats the fastest way to make a man nut. First off, i've heard the lie that most dudes say if a bitch tongue come anywhere near his ass.. its CURTAINS... lies.. if you're completely into it .. guarantee you wont give a fuck because you're feeling yourself so much that whatever happens happens... I've had mine licked and uhm, it's heaven on earth if you ask me.. and i know a couple guys who say that they like it as well.. as for the stickin the finger up the ass? I've had that done too, but i wouldnt do it anyone else. Sorry .. i dont like my hands getting dirty, so i definitely wont stick my finger up a niggas dooky shoot.

whoa, i just got hella sleepy.. i'll finish this later.. lmao ..

0 comments: