Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oops,

So, I know I said I would explain the story behind Reggie "tomorrow" and tomorrow turned into a week..

Basically, from what I've gathered. Reggie took a cab home from the W after a party and got into a verbal altercation with the driver about his fare. Somehow, it escalated to Reggie stripping naked and hopping on cars in his neighborhood in Playa Vista (Southern Cali-La area). A neighbor hears the commotion and calls 911.. Two cops arrive on the scene, by then Reggie http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2660907265408582151had his boxers on. The two cops and Reggie then get into a PHYSICAL altercation and they shoot him twice. Which makes NO sense, then could have easily tased or maced him. Is he has on only boxers, WHERE WOULD A WEAPON BE? But, then cops wanna go to the hospital for minor injuries? AFTER YOU JUST KILLED AN UNARMED MAN? Forreal?

I didnt know Reggie in real life.. We met via twitter, exchanged PINs for BBM and chatted a few times. But from what I gathered, he was a cool person. Hella funny, with a sarcastic attitude that I didnt like a times. But it was all fun and games. His funeral service is this weekend out here in Yulee, FL. I dont know where the hell that is, but if i was able to go, I'd definitely attend the services. It's hard losing someone that you knew. Regardless of how long you've known them. Hopefully, he's with the Lord above... #GAMETIME! The video below was shot the day of his shooting..

0 comments: